If you would like to attend NBW’s free weekly meditation sessions near Guildford you are advised to first take part in our free Introduction Session for beginners and newcomers. This applies equally to those who have never meditated before and those who have done so for years. We have found over the years that this induction makes for a beneficial and efficient experience both for regular participants and the newcomers.
This hour long class is free of charge. Demand is high, so for admission you must register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall send you an invitation and details.
No prior knowledge is required and there is no need to bring anything.
- An introduction to our group, what it does and why will be given.
- We use no obscure terms or jargon, only plain English language.
- The class is not ‘religious’
- The session will allow for open discussion and questions.
- The class is suitable for all age groups from 11 years of age.
- Please switch off your mobile on arrival.
- If you have a disability let us know beforehand, so we can help.
- The class is completely free, but to help us cover costs donations are always appreciated. Click here to donate.
- Free parking is available nearby
- Sunday 23rd April 2023 9am-10am
Sutton Green Village Hall, New Ln, Sutton Green, Guildford GU4 7QF
Click here for directions
This will be followed by our usual Sunday session which you are more than welcome to join
Email email@example.com to register
Click here to sign up to receive our regular Newsletter containing the dates of all events, news items and information.