Every year since 2014 NBW has organised a fundraising walk to raise money for Buddhist Global Relief and more recently has given 10% to the Woking Foodbank. The walkers will be accompanied by some monks and nuns from the nearby Chithurst Buddhist Monastery and Amaravati Buddhist Monastery.
How to Join in
There are three main ways you can help with the fundraising efforts
If you would like to walk then please Click here to Register
Then download the following forms to aid you in your money raising efforts.
Registration for the 2020 Walk will open in Spring 2020
If you have any problems registering or downloading any of the forms or just want more information then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several ways that you can donate. Please choose one of the following and use the reference WALK2020 for all donations
- Bank transfer
New Buddha Way
Sort code: 30-19-22
Account No: 13613160
PayPal or Credit Card
(please note that there a small fee subtracted from your donation to pay for this service)
Made payable to ‘New Buddha Way’
Send to: New Buddha Way, c/o The Maybury Centre, Board School Rd, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5HD, UK OR give it to any trustee at any NBW Event
Give it to any trustee at any NBW Event.
Receipts can be provided on request
Unable to walk but want to help?
- Sponsor a Walker or Walkers
- Be a Walk Marshall – Needed are one or two volunteers to follow the walk, on the day, by car
- To ferry the banner, collection tins, extra water and Monk’s lunches etc.
- To check in with the walkers at the village of Buriton and Queen Elizabeth Park
- To give lifts to those only doing half of the walk
- Join the Walk Committee to help organise the walk
If you would like to join in, in any way, let us know at email@example.com